Mom's Thoughts

Plainfield mom reflects on life with four little ones.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Knees...

So this morning as I was getting ready for a meeting with some other ladies I was contemplating what to wear. With four young kids I spend a good deal of time on my knees and right now all I have one pair of blue jeans and one pair of brown jeans that don't have holes in knees. Well the blue jeans were in the wash so I thought - I'll borrow a pair of my husbands jeans.

Oops... now his jeans have a hole in the knee. Guess it's time to go shopping for some new jeans.


2 Comments:

  • At 11/20/2008 8:00 PM, Blogger Loving Our Homeschool said…

    And this would be one of two reasons why I wear sweatpants around the house most of the time! That and the fact that sweatpants are more comfy! I do have "home only" jeans that I wear too.

     
  • At 11/27/2008 9:23 PM, Blogger momma2angels said…

    I like the stretchy, comfy pants at home, also. With the kids, I'm up, I'm down, bending, sitting, chasing, crawling, etc. etc. Of course, the stretchy pants thing could also explain why I'm currently carrying an extra 10 pounds!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home