Mom's Thoughts

Plainfield mom reflects on life with four little ones.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Piano

My five year old digital camera is not working now so I've been playing around with a little video camera that we got for about $60 a while back. I'm having fun learning how to make movies. My husband makes movies for other people / special causes. I'm just doing it for fun.

Our neighbors are moving and didn't want to take the piano with them. So they gave it to us. At first I was trying to find someone to take it but I kind of like having it here. Growing up I took piano lessons but didn't apply myself. I'm also not gifted musically like my husband is so I don't play very well but maybe if I practice I'll get better. Hope you enjoy the video. The kids are really enjoying the piano.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home