Mom's Thoughts

Plainfield mom reflects on life with four little ones.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Camping

Friday night and Saturday we were out at Raccoon State Recreation Area (Cecil M. Harden Lake). Indiana has some beautiful state parks.

The red head didn't feel very good.




Doesn't the campsite look peaceful?
The only thing with state parks is you have to share them with hundreds of other people.
I grew up on 6.5 acres situated next to a big corn field. We used to set up the tent in the back yard. It's quiet out there. I guess I got spoiled. I like being out in nature where I don't hear other people's conversations or see people walking around with very little covering their bodies.
I also like sleeping in a bed so I came home Friday night and Saturday night (some of the kids came with me).
Life with my husband is an adventure.
I watched "UP" last night. It made me cry.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home