Mom's Thoughts

Plainfield mom reflects on life with four little ones.

Sunday, March 20, 2005

No Place I'd Rather Be

Did you ever have one of those moments when everything just seems so right. That's the feeling I had this morning in church. As we sang songs of praise and worship to God - I felt His presence and peace.
I'm so thankful to be a part of Faith Church here in Lansing, Michigan. We started attending the church in October of 2004. The kids love going to church (they all seem to be healthy again - YEA!) and so do my husband and I. It's wonderful to be a part of a community of believers who love God and are striving to grow in relationship with him and with each other.
I know that no church is perfect (and if it was and we started going there it would cease to be perfect because we aren't). But right now, there's no place I'd rather be than Faith Church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home