Mom's Thoughts

Plainfield mom reflects on life with four little ones.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Must Match...

The other night my 4 year old daughter woke me up to change her bed (she hasn't had an accident for a long time - oh well these things happen). When I gave her a pair of pants to put on she cried because "they don't match".

In the middle of the night when it's dark I really don't care what my children wear. But, my sanguine daughter seems to be very concerned about her appearance. She did calm down and go back to sleep after I explained that no one could see her and that she could put on matching clothes at wake up time.

I wonder what this next child will be like. It won't be long. Yesterday we made a paper chain as a visual count down to my due date - October 5. Kevin's prediction for baby's arrival is September 27. We shall see.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home