Mom's Thoughts

Plainfield mom reflects on life with four little ones.

Friday, July 28, 2006

A bigger house?

Today we had some relatives stop by. We live in a small 3 bedroom house with basement. Upon seeing our basement storage area (which is quite full) one of the relatives said "you'll need a bigger house soon". My response was "no, we just need to get rid of stuff."
I'd love to have a big house with lots of space but I don't "need" it. And, my husband and I agree that with more space we would just be tempted to fill it with more stuff. We already have more stuff than we need. The boxes we haven't opened since we moved in October 2005 could probably go.
After switching bedrooms with Daniel in preparation for his baby brother's arrival my husband and I are once again in the mood to purge our home of the things we don't use. Maybe we'll have to start a list again. After our move in October 2005 we got rid of more than a van load of stuff. We'll see how much goes this time.

2 Comments:

  • At 7/29/2006 11:55 AM, Blogger Heidi said…

    Oh, what a hot summer for you, pregnant friend! I care little about where as live as long as there is A/C! Blessings.

     
  • At 8/03/2006 11:42 AM, Blogger Deb said…

    thanks for your comment - I'll let Kismet know I have connected with someone from her past! Now I have another blog to browse :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home