Mom's Thoughts

Plainfield mom reflects on life with four little ones.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

We've moved

I haven't posted for a while...

We have moved to Indianapolis, Indiana.

My husband has a job with Banning Engineering in Plainfield.

While we look for a house to buy most of our stuff is in storage and we are living with my husband's sister in her 2 bedroom house. We bought bunk beds for the two older kids so the 4 kids are sleeping in one bed room, my husband and I are in the living room and our hostess has her bedroom. I'm very grateful for my sister-in-law's generosity. This is sure to be a test of our flexibility. I'm very glad that it is spring so that we can go outside on a regular basis.

Well that's all for now. We just have dial up (this is the first I've been on-line in a week).

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home