Mom's Thoughts

Plainfield mom reflects on life with four little ones.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Sick Kids

The kids have had colds for the last month. Today our 5 year old was complaining of ear pain so I took the four kids to the doctor and then to Meijer for free antibiotics. The girls and the baby are sleeping now - yea!. And, I'm trying to recover from a long weekend in Indianapolis.
We visited my sister-in-law who lives in Indy. She watched the three older kids on Saturday night, Sunday afternoon and evening and Monday morning - early afternoon so that my husband and I could visit with some friends. We had a good visit and continue to consider a possible move to the Indianapolis area.
I was going to post a couple pictures from our visit to the Indianapolis Children's Museum but, I can't get them off the camera right now so that will have to wait. The kids had a good time with their aunt even though the weren't feeling very good.

2 Comments:

  • At 3/09/2007 9:38 PM, Blogger Teacher Mom said…

    I hope your kiddos start feeling better soon! Ashley & I were sick forever it seemed, but we're finally over it.

    So you're thinking about moving to Indy?! Are you guys ever going to stop moving? LOL ;o)

    Glad you had a good weekend!
    Heather

     
  • At 3/11/2007 2:41 PM, Blogger Anon said…

    I am so with you. I had kids sick for a month too and I'm just now feeling like I'm back into the swing of things again. With 4 kids, that stuff just lasts forever.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home