Mom's Thoughts

Plainfield mom reflects on life with four little ones.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

MY INCREDIBLE KIDS


These are my incredible kids (incredibly frustrating).

Dino boy likes to make sounds - explosions, etc. they are cute sounds but sometimes the noises keep him from hearing instructions which is frustrating to his parents.

Pumpkin - the beautiful, 5 year old red head who beats her grandma at the game of SET - has been throwing temper tantrums when things don't go her way. UGH!

Ladybug (2 1/2 year old girl) sucks her finger when she knows the dentist said she shouldn't because it is hurting her teeth.

And, the little race car is now two months old. He's almost 14 pounds and such a lovable little guy. This morning he woke up just before six o'clock announcing his desire to obtain sustenance from his mother (that would be me) who was dreaming and had to be roused from her sleep by her husband (there is something to be said for bottle feeding).

Never a dull moment at our house.

We did have a great Thanksgiving weekend. The three older kids spent time with grandparents and my husband and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary.

4 Comments:

  • At 12/03/2006 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How are the kids adjusting to the new baby? Sounds like you have your hands full! I don't know how you do it! We love you and are thinking about you! Glad you had a good Thanksgiving, hope your Christmas and New Years are just as wonderful!!

     
  • At 12/04/2006 12:13 AM, Blogger Teacher Mom said…

    So sorry I missed your phone call a few weeks ago! I keep meaning to email and just never have. That's no excuse though! My parents & niece were actually down that weekend and we were out with them when you called.

    Love the new pic of the kids!

     
  • At 12/06/2006 9:32 PM, Blogger Robin said…

    Sounds like a busy household! Your kids are absolutely adorable!

     
  • At 12/28/2006 11:17 PM, Blogger Anon said…

    Loved seeing this pic of your kids. I tried posting on your blog before Christmas, but couldn't get through. I think I'm back in business. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home