Mom's Thoughts

Plainfield mom reflects on life with four little ones.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

growing



Well, the little guy is growing bigger and he's very curious - always exploring. I used to wonder at the story a friend told of finding her one year old on top of the refrigerator. Now, I see how that could happen. Joshua climbs up onto the couch and has made his way onto the kitchen table a few times. We regularly remind him of the verse "Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified..." He's our little adventurer.


2 Comments:

  • At 1/29/2008 7:03 PM, Blogger Loving Our Homeschool said…

    Oh, my, he's so cute! I have to say though, I was always thankful that neither of mine were climbers! They like to climb trees now though, and that's almost as bad! :o)

     
  • At 2/06/2008 9:37 AM, Blogger Bryan and Tammy said…

    Now I understand better what you were saying on the phone. Wow! I am sure his walking isn't going to change much for you. Each one is an adventure and different! He couldn't be cuter!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home