Mom's Thoughts

Plainfield mom reflects on life with four little ones.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Good Morning

What a cute little paleontologist. The little guy was digging at The Children's Museum of Indianapolis. I'm so glad we have a membership so that we can go often and leave when the kids start to get cranky or I'm tired. I get tired a lot. I think I need to get more iron or maybe it's more sleep I need.


Today my husband's mom is here so we are going to drive around and look at houses that are for sale. They (my in-laws) are planning to move down from Michigan in the next year or so.
Well, it's 6:50 and the kids (who are already awake) are allowed to get up at 7 AM so I'd better go curl my hair and get ready for breakfast.
Hope all of you who read my blog have a great summer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home