Mom's Thoughts

Plainfield mom reflects on life with four little ones.

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

A good deal

So, I want to tell someone about my good deal. And, since I gave it to my husband he didn't want to hear about it. He doesn't think it's good to tell someone that you got their gift for next to nothing. But, I just love a good deal, so here's my story.

Dear husband has been wanting an mp3 player. We have one but it doesn't have a built in rechargeable battery. He wanted the kind that you can charge by plugging it into a usb port.

Well, as I was looking through the ads I saw an mp3 player that I thought DH would like.

Regular $59.99 on sale for $29.99 just $19.99 after $10 rebate. And, I had a $10 store coupon.

Well, this afternoon - while my 4 year old was at preschool for speech, the 2 year old and I were out running errands and stopped at the store. I had 30 minutes so I asked a sales person right away for help in finding the item. We looked but didn't find the exact item and she couldn't find the rebate form.

2 year old was being cute and quiet :)

The salesperson called for help a couple of times and then a supervisor came over and decided to give me the $69.99 item we had found for $19.99 since they couldn't find the rebate form. I used my $10 coupon and got the mp3 player for $10.69.
Yea! I love a good deal. And, Kohl's is my favorite store of the day.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home