Mom's Thoughts

Plainfield mom reflects on life with four little ones.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

School

I liked school - until I became a teacher. Even then I liked the planning and preparation - and once in a while a lesson went really well and I enjoyed being in the classroom with twenty-some kids. (The rest of the time being in the room with twenty-some kids was a bit overwhelming.)
I'm glad to be a stay at home mom now and I'm looking forward to homeschooling my children. I remember nights when I was in college and when I was teaching, I'd be planning and preparing and when it was time to go to bed I'd have a hard time falling asleep because my mind was working, working, working. That happened last night - I was looking over materials to use with my kids and just got excited. I'm a little tired this morning but still excited.
I'm so glad that Spring is here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home