Mom's Thoughts

Plainfield mom reflects on life with four little ones.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

No closing date yet...

Well, we still don't have a closing date yet. But, our Realtor talked to someone at HUD and it seems the problem may be with the title company. HUD has heard complaints from others about this title company - we went with the one they recommended - may be time for them to choose a new title company.
Anyway, the kids and I are going to head up to Michigan and visit with my parents for a couple weeks. The kids will enjoy the space to run and be as loud as they want and I'll enjoy sleeping in a bed again! I also like my parents and miss being close enough to run over for a day every now and then. It will be good to spend time with them. I'll just have to drive back down to Indy for our closing.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home