Mom's Thoughts

Plainfield mom reflects on life with four little ones.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Dogs






My three year old says "doggies are my favorite".


When we lived in Lansing she fell in love with the neighbor's dog Moses "Moey". She often gave him rawhide bones. (There are pictures of them at my April 1, 2007 post.) She still talks about him from time to time.


When I was pregnant with our youngest, Kris would smile, look at my tummy and pat her leg - the sign for dog. We always corrected her letting her know that it was a people baby not a dog baby. She likes her little brother but I think she's always been a little disappointed that we didn't get a puppy.


Our little dog lover will name a dog and ask when we are going to their house (sorry Miss Linda and Grandma "teely" - I know she loves you too).
For Christmas she wanted to give everyone who had a dog rawhide bones.
She says when she grows up she wants to be a "mommy and take dogs for walks".

Well, she has about 10 stuffed doggies and, as you can see in the pictures, she enjoys playing with them very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home