Mom's Thoughts

Plainfield mom reflects on life with four little ones.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Going to Grandmas

The kids and I are headed to Michigan for a few days. Dear husband will be here working in Plainfield. And, we will be in Bancroft. I enjoy visiting with my parents and it's nice to have extra adults around who love my kids and can listen to them. Some days my head just hurts from all the voices. Today at the post office I was trying to mail a package and get some stamps. As I'm filling out the customs form, unable to to remember my zip code and trying to figure out how many stamps I could get since I just had X amount of money in my pocket, I said to the postal clerk "I really like math and I can add, I'm just a little distracted." This came after the lady behind me in line ask me if the kids were all mine. I smiled and said yes. Then she said "my you have your hands full". Holding Joshua I replied "yes, he weighs about 25 pounds." I love my kids and I'm hoping our travel tomorrow goes well. The ditch would not be fun with four little ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home