Mom's Thoughts

Plainfield mom reflects on life with four little ones.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Three Things

So one of my college friends is an avid blogger http://lovingourhomeschool.blogspot.com/
She tagged me to do a "meme". I'm not sure what that is but I think I'm supposed to finish theses "three things" statements. So, here goes...

Three things...

that scare me: that I might hurt one of my kids (I was stopped at a stop sign the other day - ready to make a right turn and I let off the brake and rear ended the car in front of me - I thought he'd already gone - things can happen so quickly - there was no damage to either vehicle but boy it shook me up), not being in control (the older kids start public school in August and I won't be there), trying to think of another thing but everything seems to fit under not being in control...

that I love: God's grace, my husband and the fact that he's an involved dad, my kids - especially when they laugh

that I hate: poverty, abortion, when families are destroyed by divorce

that I'm doing right now: typing, listening to my kids, breathing

that I can do: laundry, dishes, read

that I can't do: fly an airplane, knit, drive a semi

that are my absolute favorite foods: chocolate, bread, potato soup

that I watched on TV when I was a kid: Mr. Rodgers, 3-2-1 Contact, Captain Kangaroo

1 Comments:

  • At 6/30/2008 10:37 AM, Blogger Loving Our Homeschool said…

    Hey, you did this just right! Good job! :o)

    I'm laughing at the comment that I'm an "avid blogger" though. Compared to some people, I guess I am.

    For some things I thought it was hard to put just three things and others I had a hard time coming up with three things! I didn't think about "breathing" for three things I'm doing right now though. That was good. LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home