Mom's Thoughts

Plainfield mom reflects on life with four little ones.

Friday, April 15, 2005

No need for expensive toys...

Last night I took my five year old son to the store with me to buy a vacuum. He's been asking for one (his size) for several weeks. Our vacuum cleaner, that we got curb diving when we lived in Madison, doesn't seem to be functioning properly now. So, it is time for a new one. Last night we chose a dirt devil corded hand vac and he's been having so much fun today. I plan to go back and get an upright in a few days - we saw a light weight one with an extendable handle that I think the kids will be able to use easily. It's so great when the kids want to help - hopefully that attitude of helpfulness will last a lifetime.

1 Comments:

  • At 4/18/2005 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds good. I'm sure it will last longer and be lots more useful than the toy vacumm I bought for my son when he was little and wanted one he saw in an ad on television.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home